Friday, June 1

Rows, Rows, Rows the boat...

 She has a name...and her name is Rows.  She is sea worthy (read: Pineview worthy).
She is a wonderful lady.  I am so happy to welcome her into my family and even more excited that she finally has a name.

Folks...I may have found my true love.  After a lovely maiden voyage today on the gorgeous waters of Pineview in beautiful Huntsville with the lovely Annette Blackham, I can honestly say that I am in love with Rows.

She had a different name when we headed out on the water.  I wasn't totally sold on it...though I was sold on the name's awesomeness...just not for my boat.  I had initially thought that I should wait to name her until I was out on the water...you know...so I could see how she handled...but I felt like that might be bad luck...to go out on the water without a name...so I gave her a name, but it was more a place holder kind of name.  Because there out on the water she told us her name...and her name is Rows.

I love Rows the boat. 
(It makes me laugh every time.)  
I think that Rows and I are going to have a wonderful life together.

about to set off on our maiden voyage


lovely Pineview.
lovelier Anette Blackham.

3 comments:

sarah d said...

Gorgeous! Congrats! :)

kelzone said...

nice. i wanna commmmmeee

Mom and Kenz said...

Looks fun... Can't wait to join you.