This is going to be about facts that I've learned in life and been reminded of this last week...(in no particular order)
1. You can't always get what you want.
2. Education is wonderful.
3. Parents are essential to success in life. I would not be where or who I am without mine.
4. Friends are also essential to my success. (This may be the only thing that C.S. Lewis and I disagree about).
5. It is important to know what you believe.
6. Life is too important to be taken seriously. (thank you Oscar Wilde)
7. Always proof read.
These are lessons I've learned...maybe you've learned them too...maybe you haven't. Maybe you don't think they are true...but they are things that I know.