Tuesday, August 25
Monday, August 24
Don't hate me mom...I just really love this picture!
Sunday, August 23
Saturday, August 22
I love you Jonah boy...happy birthday! I'm sure you'll be spoiled! And of course no "shout out" blog entry would be complete without a top ten list...
TOP TEN REASONS THAT I (but probably just about everyone) LOVES JONAH BOY...
10. He has the cutest smile...genetics are wonderful.
9. Making Jonah laugh is one of the best highs around.
8. He LOVES to have his picture taken (as evidenced by the photo above)
7. He is such a stylish dresser (although that would be more props to his mom and dad)
6. When he was younger (I know, how much younger can a one year old be) I would hold him and talk to him in his ear and he would fall asleep and I could hold him there for hours...those are probably still some of my favorite moments of life ever!
5. He likes me again...he went through a little phase during which he would cry when he saw me...glad that's over...DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN JONAH! ;)
4. He puts everyone in a good mood. Seriously...if you're having a bad day, go hang out with Jonah for a while (although this may not be true for his parents...because let's face it...what kid really puts their parents in a good mood all the time)?!
3. He is a little ball of personality! Such an entertainer.
2. He is turning into a "chatty Kathy"...or "chatty Chad" (since he is a boy)...now if I could just understand what he was saying....
1. DUH...HE IS THE CUTEST NEPHEW EVER!!!
I LOVE YOU JONAH!
Monday, August 17
Heading out to the plane...amazingly...neither of them seemed nervous...my mom was worried about the whole "height" issue, but the jumpers assured her it wasn't a height thing...and sure enough when they landed Kerri confirmed it. "It wasn't a height thing at all...you couldn't even see the ground!"
Here is Lorie coming down. They free fell for about a minute and then about 8 minutes of floating and spinning and flipping...how could you NOT love that!
Here comes Kerri!
Goose and Maverick return triumphant...and EXTREMELY STOKED!!!
My mom loved it so much that she tried to convince my dad...but he feels like jumping out a plane isn't something he really ever needs to do...keeping trying mom!
I would say, all in all it was a pretty great 18th birthday for Kerri (and my mom)!
(To see an entire album click this link: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=101247&id=668944314&l=966cc12a90)
Friday, August 14
Monday, August 10
I do have a Russell Family Vacation- "Idaho Style" to blog about...but that will have to wait...left the pictures at home...sorry mom.
So let's see...what can a I blog about...
Ok...first...let's talk about my love for Facebook...I didn't want to love it...but I do...I have found so many friends...that I otherwise would have missed out on...for example...Jessica Smith Kinsey...Jessi was my very best friend my junior senior years of high school...I wouldn't have made it through without her...and her mom and sister...and I am INSANELY excited to go and visit her in Yuma...ok so not necessarily excited about the Yuma part, since even at the end of September it is still in the 90's during the day...but to see my dear friend...I will even brave the hellacious heat of Yuma, Arizona
I also love being able to see how some of my favorite friends from Chicago and Las Vegas and SUU are doing...it always brings a smile to my face...be it a status update, or pictures, or comments...it's just nice to know how my friends are. Speaking of...if anyone from Chicago knows where Stephanie Thomas is...or how she is doing...I would love an update!
Ok second...My friend Jennifer Platts is awesome...that just can't be said enough. I could list all her wonderful qualities and accomplishments...but that really could take quite a while...so let me just say this...I'm truly blessed and so very lucky to be able to call her my friend.
Also I'd like to give a "shout out" to my friend Aubry ...who I continue to be amazed by...thanks friend.
Oh...perhaps an update on the job search/career/life decision...I have narrowed it down...I am either joining the Peace Corps or going to nursing school...perhaps even both...all feedback is welcome.
Oh...and one last thing...I have such a wonderful family...so funny, and always entertaining...last Sunday at dinner we had a classic "Wall" family water fight...it started with my little cousin Cameron who LOVES water fights...but he never seems to be able to get enough people excited on a Sunday evening to have one...I'm not sure what it was about this last Sunday...perhaps it was the sweltering heat, or the "drought" between water fights...whatever it was...it spawned a pretty decent water fight in which almost all members of the family...except maybe the wusses...got soaked...including Grandpa IVon, who has always been a champion water fighter! Thanks again Camo for the great time!
There you go Kell Bell...and everyone else...and I promise...more to come this week from R.F.V. Idaho Style!