Wednesday, May 20

"How do you like them apples!?"

Well actually, I LOVE me some of them apples! It's true. I loves apples...but only Fuji, Pink Lady and Gala (although they are sometimes hit and miss). But I could eat an apple everyday. In fact...I do eat an apple almost everyday. And sometimes with a little side of a mini red babybel cheese...love those too. Seriously..a crisp apple, that isn't too sweet...perfect snack! One of my favorite snacks...and since I have cut most sugar out of my weekday diet, it is a serious fix to any sugar craving that may come along. Yes indeed, I. LOVE. APPLES.

Plus..how does the saying go..."An apple a day keeps the doctor away."...well I have not been to the doctor in a while...so they must be working.

No I don't really enjoy candy apples, or caramel apples from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...I do however love apple pie...with a side of vanilla ice cream (which I also love) delightful treat! Oh and my mom makes some create apple crisp and apple cobbler...I think her apple dumplings are good too, but my only memory of those involve my dad slicing his hand while cutting the apples and having to get stitches...but I'm sure hers are great nonetheless (everything she makes is great...well ALMOST everything...you know what I'm talking about mom).
Well that's it...I just wanted to give a quick shout out to my dear sweet treat the apple.

1 comment:

Katie and Clark said...

Brooke, I love it! Only a true Dick's Market employee would know the different variations of apples and the little cheese square trick!