Friday, January 7

my late, late night lullaby

Since Johnny Carson left the late night airwaves (yes, I do remember when that I happened) I've struggled to laugh at late night television.  Don't get me wrong.  There have definitely be moments on practically every late night show that are funny, but nothing that was consistently laugh out loud great.  I'm not sure how many years back it was...quite a few...I discovered the wonderful Craig Ferguson.  You may know him as Drew Carey's boss on the Dewy Carey show.  He is a great comic.  He has written some very funny books and he has the best monologue on late night and late, late night (he writes it himself and does a lot of ad libbing).  Do your self a favor and start the year off right and check him out.  It's worth staying up until 11:30pm (MST).

(remember it is late, late night...so if you are sensitive...you've been warned)


Craig Ferguson, Kristen Bell and Wolfgang Puck

A missing guest...

Best monologue on late or late, late night...


For other great clips if you're not sure that you want to give up sleep just check out YouTube.  He is hilarious every time...and his guests tend to be a lot funnier with him than any other host.

1 comment:

the conleys said...

LOVE Craig Ferguson!!!!

and love the awesome photos of your family below :)