Wednesday, March 2

M&M&M-the 2nd

March Music Madness the 2nd


When I was younger we were a one car family...so we walked a lot.  According to my mother   "I thought I was a seasoned walker at such a young age that I didn't feel the need to hold hands in precarious places".  So my mom wrote this song.  It works. For those of you who have children...send your thank you notes to my mom.



Brooke's basketball facts:
Fact #3:
did you know that my very first full sentence was "Danny Ainge throws basketballs in the basket."?  I have it on tape if you don't believe me.

Fact #4:
did you know that when I was a  sophomore in high school I decided that I would like to be a high school basketball coach?  I think it is still something I might like to do.

1 comment:

Clark and Katie said...

I love this song! haha, I may have to use it!