Thursday, March 3

M&M&M-the 3rd

March Music Madness the 3rd

dj b-rooke
that is my iPod's name. don't be surprised...I'm typing this post on my Mac named Millie.

I have a fairly large song library...Millie contains quite a bit of it...but I have over 200 CDs and about 15 or so discs full of MP3s. The music varies greatly. Below are a list of 25 artists that pop up when I shuffle my entire song library on my iTunes. Obviously my discs of MP3s and my CDs are not included. (I think the iPod top 25 shuffle should be a daily occurrence for M&M&M)

  1. Howard Shore
  2. Brandi Carlile
  3. Alicia Keys
  4. Pat Benatar
  5. INXS
  6. umbrellas
  7. Alison Moorer
  8. India.Arie
  9. Glasvegas
  10. XTC
  11. John Williams
  12. W. Mozart
  13. P!nk
  14. Talking Heads
  15. Missy Higgins
  16. She & Him
  17. Sarah Brightman
  18. Patsy Cline
  19. Sharleen Spiteri
  20. The Fray
  21. Moby
  22. Alison Eastwood
  23. Mumford & Sons
  24. Blonde Redhead & Devastations
  25. Matisyahu
BROOKE's basketball facts
Fact #5:
did you know that from age 12 through age 14 I played at three different basketball teams? Sometimes all three at the same time. There would be weeks during which Sunday was the only day I did not have practice or a game.

Fact #6:
did you know that I played power forward from the time I started playing basketball?

No comments: