Friday, March 2

I'm back

I don't know why I sometimes stop blogging...I think of things everyday that I would like to write about, but somehow...putting fingers to keyboard doesn't always work out the way I'd like it to.  But I am back and I've set a goal to blog three times a week...at least for now.  I'd like to get to once a day...baby steps for now :)  Anyway...I figured that my 3rd or 4th blog post of the year should be something awesome...so here you go!

SHE IS LAUGHING IN PUBLIC...small miracle.


this picture melts my heart every time I look at it...
which is everyday since it is my desktop photo.
LOVE HER!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I still can't believe I missed the really big smile! She is a cutie. I wish we lived closer so we could have play dates.

Mom and Kenz said...

She really is breathtaking!