Tuesday, April 3


In trying to come up with a title for this post, clever or not, I had no words...so I'm not really sure how this post will go...lacking for words and all...but here goes.

This little girl makes my heart melt anytime I lay eyes on her.  I feel like all true joy is bottled up inside of her and when you look at her you get a taste of it.  Seriously...I can be in the lowest of lows or foulest of all moods and one look at this little girl and I have a smile on my face.  

I don't know how to explain it and I feel as if there are no words to describe the awesome sauce that is this little lady.

Looking at her takes all the cares and stresses away, even if only from my mind...not in actual reality...although she very well may have super powers...so I will not put it past her. She is my little super hero...that is for sure...there is my title!  My little superhero.  I am so grateful for her.  I'm especially grateful that she FINALLY has warmed up to me...I've been warmed up to her since July 15th 2011, 10:00pm.

This is pre-warm to Brookie...


WARMED UP TO BROOKIE!


These two pictures were actually taken on the same day within seconds of each other, but they are such a good illustration of before and after.  


1 comment: