Monday, July 23

family splash time fun

Tonight was family fun night at mama's new house.  It was everything she promised it to be and more!  Great company...a given, of course.  Delicious food...as always.  And some hilarious and funny times infused with a little (or a lot) of H2O.  And of course...some great shots of little Lyla Lou. 

delicious food...including chicken, which I do not normally love, but my family makes FABULOUS barbecue chicken.  


Jonah...all ready for splash time fun.

Lyla already enjoying splash time fun since drinking out a cup usually ends with water down her front.

Uncle Robbie, Grandpa and mama enjoying dinner
"Brookie, you're the best aunt ever and I just love you"


Before the slip and slide there was an entertaining game of water baseball as well, but since that is a team sport and requires more attention I didn't get any pictures of that.  But a big thank you to Kerri for filling up all the water balloons.

Jonah doesn't quite grasp the concept of the slip and slide so aunt Coco give him a push.

running worked well too.

KERRI ROCKS!

Scottie attempting some sort of trick...
hole in mama's grass after one of Scottie's tricks.

regardless of how he did it, he loved it!
Jonah is really great at the army crawl
tired kiddos after an evening of family splash time fun.


My aunt Stephanie and my uncle Robbie and my cousin Jacque and my grandpa joined us as well.  It was a lovely way to spend a Monday evening.  Thanks Mama for the splash time fun!







1 comment:

kewwi said...

don't forget the baseball game.