Saturday, September 15

French kissing before you're married: yes? no? maybe so?


So I realize I'm a bit behind in my weekly random question posts, and I have a couple friends who find themselves bored at work, and are outraged that they have nothing to read while milking the clock...so for those of you who have better things to do at work...this is for you! ;)

As always...last names have been withheld to protect the innocent and in this case...the not so innocent...you know who you are...John ;) As I may have said before the responses always amaze me...so characteristic of these great friends of mine. :) I sure love it.

Becca: Yes, but I feel like its also really important to keep it under control-I've seen a lot of friends get into trouble because the didn't respect each other enough to handle something like that.

Danna: Yes

Devin: it all depends on whether you follow the little red card or not.

Jessi: well I'm pretty sure I'm guilty of that...so yes.

Jared: Duh! of course before marriage.

Jeff: If I kiss, then yes.

Jenn: My friend Adam says no and I say heck why not!

Devin revisisted: well so far it's a yes on the french kissing for me...actually I don't know if I should have told you that, oh well.

Ed: I'd say that it's better than not kissing at all before you're married...Furthermore, it's not restricted according to my bishopric's red card.

Amanda: That's a tough one; before divorce I didn't see a probleman with a little. Now I'm more cautious as it gets emotions going that are tough to wrangle back in.

John: Hell yes.

Katherine: Umm yeah. I didn't realize there was a choice.

Josh: If she won't, we don't date.

James: O baby yes.

Jill: for sure!

Aubry: I won't pass up the opportunity if it arises

Katie: Hell yes! HOw else do you know if they're any good.

Kim: Only if he's the right one.

Sarah: Yea, why not?

Becca: Seriously?...yes.

Ray: I say let your conscience be your guide.

Tracy: Depends on with who.

Tara: Yes. As long as its done respectfully.

Shorty: Yes!

Tammy: Nope! That's like "How much can I sexually stimulate myself."

Mindy: Confession time: I would say before married because I already have. But does it count if I hated it?

Ronnie: Kimball clearly has said no...but the night I get proposed to...I might make an exception. But my flesh is weak and I admit to past occurances. I try to hold back. I don't look down on those who do because it is hard to resist.

Annie: Definitely not.

Stephanie: No kissing before the alter.

Dave: Only if it's the right one, or if you feel lonely, or if it's after 10:00pm and the moon is full.

Michelle: YES...but probably not?

Eric: Well I've never had a problem wiht it.

Sean: No because it gets him in trouble.

Josie: I did.

Lara: Nope.

Janelle: yes.



Well there you have it folks! Take it for what you will...as if has been far too long since I have kissed I don't feel that I can offer a valid response...but if my memory serves me well...which I might not at my old age...it was a great thing...and I was not opposed to it at all.

3 comments:

simplysarah said...

That was pretty hilarious Brookie. I especially liked Ronnie's and Mindy's responses. And Dave's.

Mine, however, was edited...which leaves me to wonder what else has been edited out...

Amanda said...

oh my, I laughed right out loud at my desk at a particular response of a dear sister friend of mine. I'll let you decide who, oh man I love that girl, so hilarious!!

And I revise mine: "who's offering?"

Anonymous said...

Well before I get yelled at by Miss Impatient AGAIN for how long it takes me to comment ;) I will give my opinion: I think kissing is ok as long as you are fully aware of yourself, your significant other and the situation.