Sunday, September 23

Just Because You Answered Doesn't Make You Shallow!







So I'm working on being better about my so called weekly random questions...so that they are indeed...weekly random questions. Just a quick side note...if you're browsing through the responses, and you did not have a change to respond to one, please post a comment with your two or three cents!
So the most recent weekly random question was "What is your favorite physical characteristic of the opposite sex." I asked this question in a public face to face setting, as well as over text messaging. This may seem like a shallow question...however...let's be honest...what initially attracts you to someone...if you've never heard them speak...for example...the lost member of the Beatles who I saw last night at Village Inn...I didn't hear him utter one word...he was eating alone...but I lost my train of thought a few times during the course of the conversation...just ask my friend Courtney...but there was something about his physical self that caught my eye...now if he had opened his mouth...maybe I would have lost interest in his physical make up...but until he did speak...I was going to enjoy the view! And what was it about the view that I was enjoying...his hair, and his eyes, and his very Romanesque nose. So...what do the rest of you enjoy? I have left out names...but attached genders. Please note that comments in parenthesises are my own comments.

male: eyes and a long slender neck with hair up and few pieces hanging down.


female: the entire facial package with an emphasis on straight teeth

male: simple beauty (you gotta love this guy)!

female: jaw line, shoulders, angular, height: he should be tall

female: face, teeth, eyes, lips

female: height

female: eyes! lips come in a very close second, but at first glance I would say eyes. beyond first glance I like hands. I think they say a lot about a person...just like eyes. (And to this I say A-FREAKING-MEN)!!


male: the same thing pirates are after: the booty!!


female: hair probably.

female: I am a fan of backs! I know it is weird! If they have a nice back I am happy.


male: smile


male: honestly, breasts. Although that is not what attracts me to them. (right)


female: eyes, smile, and BUTT!

male: derriere

female: eyes

female: clean cut, nice teeth, well kept. I'm too picky to name just one! I like eyes, but what if his smile sucks? Or what if he has a nice smile but he's a midget?! (I just type 'em how I see 'em)

female: when you're married ask me again. (what is she saying do you think)?

male: lips, takes care of herself

female: eyes & teeth

female: eyes, teeth, smile

female: confident, manly, nice look, teeth & eyes, scent

female: smile


male: I have "two" actually...but seriously, angles and abdomen


male: legs and butt

male: face

female: the eyes for sure! Vincent has one blue eye and one green eye.

female: hands

female: I have a tough time choosing between manly calused hands, scruff and height. All score makers in my book! There is something about a big rugged man that I love...it makes me feel all girly inside. But if I had to only choose one...I really like tall guys...I could probably do without the others...but I won't.

female: favorite characteristic of the opposite gender is definitely eyes.

male: I would have to say face...oh and her body...yeah...that's about it.

female: good question. I am going to with smile.

female: eyes

female: the booty! Just kidding! The eyes. You want to be able to look into them and forget everything but the one your with.

female: I have to say eyes or hands. Kind of weird I know.

female: elbow skin hands down! So rough, so rugged...RARRR!!!


female: hands

female: their butt. HA HA...just kidding...Not sure of my favorite, but I like hands.

I asked a couple of the girls who said hands why they choose hands...they overall consensus was that they make us feel safe. It's true...as a female we enjoying feeling safe...how nice teeth contribute to that...I have no idea...but boys...make sure you have strong looking hands, and nice white teeth! And girls...I don't know...look cute...and I think you'll be ok!



1 comment:

RONNIE said...

So can I just say that you should have told who said what on the opposite attraction blog becuase that makes it all the more funny when you read a response. SOrry I don't post more comments to yer blog but do know that I read it often. I think it should be renamed the ED ADVOCATE blog because every time I read it I think Ed it one of the funniest kids ever. Is he paying you to keep this blog and advertise for him?