Monday, March 31

These past few months...Back to December...Tara's birthday!

Tara's birthday was actually pretty great. It was my inagural party at my new apartment...oh yeah...I moved into an apartment in the avenues in December...I don't know if I've already mentioned that...anyway...it was a good time at the party...little cake...little white elephant...some pizza...


and most of all...as evident by the picture...good people!


Tara and I have now been friends almost four years! CRAZY. I remember when I met Tara...I had decided I was not going to like her because at the time...I had a crush on a certain gentleman who indicated interest in Tara...so she was my archnemesis...(Alice...you know all about that)...but...it was quickly made clear that Tara was definiely worth getting over my petty girlishness...and thank goodness I did...because she turned out to be none other than the BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD!



A post script: I also was with Tara on her birthday last year...but the only picture I have is a lone picture of Tara waiting to be seated at Spaghetti Factory...but hey...who doesn't love their picture posted all over the internet!!!



No comments: