Monday, March 31

These past few months...January.

January was not so much my favorite month this year. It started out promising...and actually on a very exciting note...my best friend got engaged on New Year's Eve! I mean really...talk about starting out the new year with a BANG! They are getting married May 23rd...which when they got engaged was about five months away but now...it's just right around the corner...anyway...this is my blog so I should probably talk about myself...right? ;)

I spent New Year's eve with my friends and family. Dinner was Dad's treat at the Steak Pit in Park City. It was SO A-MAZING...as it always is...but this year...I don't know...I think it was better than most. Then I rang in the new year with some friends and a little kareoke...which is hilarious giving me performance in The Friendly Beasts.

I decided to take the rest of the week off from work, as things had been pretty busy the last few months...that was also a delight...but in hindsight (which is ALWAYS 20/20) not the best move...since I then continued to spend the majority of January fighting...and I seriously mean fighting...BRONCHITIS! It was just evil.


Courtney's birthday was in January...that was pretty exciting. We went to Red Iguana for dinner and of course had a great time...because HELLO...we ALWAYS have a great time.


The oh so adorable birthday girl!

The lovely, well mannered guests...


The truly well mannered guests :)

January really was not my favorite month this year...but Court's birthday did provide for a great month! So thanks Freckles...for being born!

No comments: