Friday, April 18

TAGGED?

Ok so Erin "tagged" me...whatever that means...and I am pretty sure that my sister in law may have as well...so here goes...

questions from Erin:

FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY: 1.Courtney Nichole Ruttenbur...if emailing me from her phone counts...she use to do it from work...but she has a new job...so phone to email is AWESOME!!! 2. Alice...also known as Jennifer Diane Platts 3. work people...all day long 4. family members...there are a lot of you.

FOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANTS: 1. Kitty Pappa's Steakhouse on HWY 89...BEST CAKE EVER! and the steak isn't too bad either. 2. Happy Sumo...or Ah Sushi...depends on my mood. 3. Ed's (it's in IL) 4. Flemming's.

FIVE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR: 1. Vacations 2. New position at work 3. my niece or nephew coming in September!!! (THAT IS PROBABLY NUMBER ONE)!!! 4. purchasing a Nintendo Wii 5. Courtney's wedding.

FOUR THINGS I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE COMING YEAR: 1. Courtney's Wedding (it's bittersweet when a best friend ties the knot) 2. not seeing Erin because the Weists decide the like being ex pats 3....really...I am just excited about the new year...

Questions from Mattie's and Scottie's blog:

Ten years ago: I was a freshman in college at Southern Utah University living in the dorms on campus. I was loving life and making lots of new friends

Five Things on my "to do" list today: 1. leave work 2. sleep 3. clean my fridge 4. call Shorty 5. enjoy my evening

What would I do if I suddenly won a billion dollars? pay my tithing...pay my debts, pay my parents debts, pay my siblings debts (if they have any)...open a deli...buy a Vespa (for myself, my mom, and my three sisters)...go see Erin...but a home in Hawaii...invest it so I could live off the interest...who knows...there are so many possibilities...spoil my future niece or nephew rotten...buy a boat...give my friends presents...

Three of my bad habits: 1. eating 2. not sleeping 3. being lazy

Jobs I have had: Upward Bound counselor...EFY counselor...grocery store manager...deli worker...copy center worker...

Five Things People Don't Know About Me: I am pretty much an open book...so this might be tough...I write...I am scared of skiing (water & snow) because I feel like I'm out of control and I don't like that feeling at that speed...I HATE ROLLER COASTERS.-SCARED TO DEATH OF THEM!!! I wet my pants on the first day of 3rd grade...I was 26 the last time I wet my pants and in front of Top Hat Video in Bountiful...

Five Snacks I Enjoy: SweetTarts ( YAY MATTIE) Junior Mints Twix SNICKER DOODLES!!! Cheetos Puffs...and last but certainly NOT LEAST: Oreo's and Milk!!! (ok so that may have been six)

Five TV Shows I Watch: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (own all seven seasons), Gilmore Girls (own all seven seasons), Pushing Daisies, BBC News, One Tree Hill (starting with season one)

Place I Have Vacationed: North Shore of Hawaii, Boston, San Carlos Mexico, Disneyland, Idaho, Cedar City, the Caribbean, Alaska...other places :)

Five Things I Want to Learn: 1. SCUBA diving 2. how to sail a boat 3. how to play my ukulele better 4. Spanish 5. tie my shoes

So there you have it folks...I was tagged twice and I have responded to BOTH TAGS...so everyone else...get on it!

3 comments:

ern said...

way to go on the quick reply to my tag! i was glad to hear more about what's going on with you. it's also nice to know that i'm missed! :) although i was surprised that ruth's didn't make it on your restaurant list.

mattie said...

it's about time! but good job. you are a very giving person, that's what i like about you. and i was really excited to see that you included me as one of the sisters! you rock - i've always wanted a vespa!

mattie said...

yeah i've posted twice now. so it's your turn.