Monday, July 14

Crest Kids...or Maybe Colgate?

No...this is not a toothpaste commercial, although it looks like one. The other day I was walking to my apartment and my landlord was on the premises. (he is a great landlord, and is actually there every other day). He saw me, and told me to smile. I did, because he makes me smile, and then he said that I had one of those great smiles that brings a smile to other people's faces. Well, part of that great smile, is my teeth. And, this is going to be cocky, but I have great teeth. (And honestly I should, my parents put some money into my teeth, and I suffered for many years with orthodontic appliances in and around my mouth). And just fyi, I never get tired of hearing compliments on my smile or my teeth...

But I am not the only member of the Russell family with a great smile, as you can see in the above picture. We all have these big cheesy grins for the whole world to see. And honestly...I love it. It wasn't just for that picture that we were cheesing it up. Those are our real smiles. I have a picture at my desk at work from Mattie's and Scott's wedding day, and though we are not in the same pose, we are all still standing there with our huge grins and white teeth. Mattie definitely married into the right family because she had a great smile as well.



2 comments:

Sweet J said...

Brookie...you have a great smile....also you are very pretty.

Amanda said...

You do have a great smile and an infectious laugh.

I actually did want to email you and let you know how great I think you are. I love that you love to have thought provoking conversations, its hard to find those kind of folks out there. And you have an amazing outlook on life and you have no reservation for stating how things really are. You are one of the rare that have no problem saying what the rest of us are afraid to. I love you for that.

Thankyou for being you!!