Monday, August 25

Jonah Scott Russell

This post is going to consist mainly of picutes of my new nephew Jonah...just FYI!
Jonah Scott Russell about two hours old. (with antibiotic crap on his eyes).
7lbs even. 20". nice head of dark hair. and well...just so dang adorable!


Grandma Lorie...she is NEVER going to put that kid down! I use to think of my mom as such a giving, sharing person...NOT when it comes to her first grandson!



Scottie and Jonah.

I CAN'T believe my brother...my little brother...is a father...but I do know he will be an amazing dad...he has been an amazing husband.

He is SO handsome! I cannot get over it!

Four generations! (LtoR: Scottie, Grandpa, Jonah, Mom)

Content to sit in grandma's arms.

GREAT GRANDPA WALL!!!!


Who knew Sterling was such a softie! Grandpa Sterling!

So there is Jonah...I have more pictures...and I am sure there will be plenty more to come...but I will grant a reprieve. I am just really so excited about this little boy and I love him to death already. It is truly amazing how that works...the love is just instantaneous. Anyway...YAY!!!!

5 comments:

RONNIE said...

Super cute kid! And thanks for the pic text. I really do think that kid is going to be just about the most spoiled thing EVER!

Anonymous said...

That little one is sure lucky to have you as an aunt. Aunt Brooke will be his favorite aunt. Ever.

ern said...

so cute! you need to post pics of jonah with his auntie brookie.

Anya said...

Holy crap- I am so happy you found me. It's only been.....too many years....but I have a feeling you are just the same. Well- me too.
Seems like you are doing great- can't wait to read up on you :)

JBA said...

So... Late as usual, but congrats on the Kid. You'll love it and so will he. You've already spoiled him I'm sure. You've gotta check out the U2, Cold Play, Beatles, & Metallica lulaby CD's for babies. Good investment for anyone.

Sorry we missed you on Sunday, we were at church & meetings. Come see us or let's find a time to play. We are going to be going to Noises off @ PTC next month... you ought to come along.