Tuesday, June 9

bored at graduation

Now, as I mentioned in my previous post , I am extremely, EXTREMELY proud of my little sister...however...graduations are generally boring...speakers that I don't care about...and a LONG processional in which I know all of five students. I will say this...one of the speakers at my sister's graduation was hilarious and engaging (partially due to her Australian accent I'm sure), but she was very witty and made the truest statement regarding the graduating class...any graduating class for that matter...she noted that in the audience of grads where future doctors, future lawyers, and even future Wal-Mart employees of the month. Anywho...other than that speech Scott, Mattie, Kelli and Jonah and I had to find ways to entertain ourselves...here is a documentation of what you do with your siblings when you're bored at graduation (and remember Ker Bear...we are still VERY proud of you)!

The pomp and circumstance had begun and the soon-to-be grads were making their way into the auditorium. My dear, sweet mother says to take a picture of Kelli...what she meant was take a picture of Kerri...but always being a VERY obedient child...I did what I was told!



I then continued to take pictures of Kelli all while trying not to fall asleep. I imagine those around us may have been a bit irritated, but we enjoyed ourselves!



And of course no Russell family gathering would be complete without pictures of the J-Man! Although...he was not so photogenic this day....

But still cute...and I still ADORE him!

He did begin to get a bit camera shy....

Or perhaps a bit bored with the photo shoot....
Or perhaps...just flat out annoyed! Still love him!

All in all it was another graduation...although I was a bit teary-eyed...as this is the last of the Russell children...I suppose now that all of us are high school graduates we will have to give up the shenanigans of childhood sibling rivalry...but probably not :)

1 comment:

kelzone said...

thank you for posting such flattering pictures of me...i sure love you too