Friday, June 5

Kerri Ann Russell

This is a little shout out of congratulations to my littlest sister, and youngest sibling, Kerri…who is graduating today from Woods Cross High School.

Go Wild Cats!
(Incidentally all four of the Russell siblings are Woods Cross High School grads)
Here are a few things about Kerri to commemorate this day:

1.When Kerri was born we thought maybe she was switched at birth since she had a head full of dark, dark hair and gorgeous olive skin…gratefully she was not, so we don’t have to give her back to anyone.

2.When she was…three or four…I can’t remember…she broke her leg sledding at Mount Charleston (?) in Las Vegas (yes, you can go sledding in the winter in Las Vegas…you just have to make an effort). But the funny part about it (yes there was ONE) was that because of the cast she walked in perfect time and synchronization to the song “Lovely Ladies” from Les Miserables. HILARIOUS!

3.Kerri is one of the kindest and most gentle souls I’ve ever met. She really isn’t much of a fighter (although Kelli may have a different view). She is FOR SURE the peace maker in our house.

4.She has natural athleticism and has always had a perfectly, toned body…without really trying.

5.She is funny! Seriously…Kerri is one of the wittiest people I know…and half the time she isn’t even trying!

6.She is the best driver of all the girls in our family (mom excluded...and Mattie, but only because I've never driven with her)…sorry Kelli…but it’s true.

7.She is going to grow up to be a really great mom someday.

8.One thing I really love about Kerri is that she enjoys spending time with her family…the only person I know of that wins out over time with her family (especially Mom, Dad, and Jonah) is Mackenzie (but she is kind of a family member anyway)

9.She is VERY smart. Possibly the smartest of the five siblings. (sorry guys...but it's true...although I think Mattie might give her a run for her money).

10.SHE IS THE BEST YOUNGEST SISTER I COULD I ASK FOR!
Congrats Ker Bear! I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brookie!!! That story made me smile the whole time I read it!Your the BEST!!! Love Kerri

Anonymous said...

That is seriously cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattie said...

Nice shout out to Kerri. She is the best youngest sister-in-law ever!