Friday, April 9

I can't help it...I just do...

I don't watch American Idol regularly...in fact I'd never seen American Idol until the year that Carrie Underwood was on...and that was after my friend Lori called me during one of her performances one night to tell me to turn on the TV. That performance was her performance of "Alone". I watched every episode after that...and I have LOVED Carrie Underwood ever since...I know there are some haters out there, but that girl has some pipes and she can sing! I tried watching a seasons after that one, but there has just never been a performer to equal, let alone rival, her performances...I did watch faithfully during the Adam Lambert season...and I've caught a few performances this season...but this season is not great...just give the title and record deal to Crystal Bowersox and let's move on. I hope someday Idol can discover another idol like Carrie...that was enjoyable television to watch...until then...this will just have to do...




Oh...and Simon was right...she has gone on to outsell every other Idol winner.(Simon is ALWAYS right...except that Big Mike save the other night...what the? I didn't see it, but I did see him perform the night before...nothing worth saving)

No comments: