Wednesday, April 14

Today

Today I am happy.

I have the most adorable nephew. (as evidenced by the photo)

The sun is shinning.

The skies are blue.

I got a whiff of freshly mowed grass.

I'm going to see a friend tonight that I haven't seen in YEARS.

I don't have chemistry lab anymore! (although it may just be what allows me to pass my chem class)

I have an iPod full of great tunes.

I have a summer of concerts and barbecuing to look forward to.

I have new friends that are pretty awesome.

I have old friends that are totally bitchin'.

I love my family...they crack me up (and are also totally bitchin'...as my sister reminded me).

I know what I believe and I like what I believe.

I'm moving forward.

I don't know what the rest of my life will bring, but whatever it is, I will always be Brooke Lee Russell...and that makes me smile.

3 comments:

kelzone said...

i think you meant to say your old friends crack you up and your FAMILY is BITCHIN'!!!

Unknown said...

Good call Kell Bell!!! My family IS BITCHIN'!!!!

Mom and Kenz said...

Great photo of Jonah and great words!