Monday, August 23

Handsome man!

Today is Jonah's birthday. He is two years old. He is the love of my life. I love this kid so much! Happy birthday Jo-G!
this is the J-man on his first birthday...


what have I been up to over the last year....
Jonah's favorite movie is cars...in the last few months each time he has been at my apartment we have watched Cars. Also notice the very WET and heavy diaper.
Enjoying Cars from the comfort of the pool!

A walk on the beach with mom
loving the water and the little waves

I'm a good looking fella!

Watering grandma Lorie's toes




I love my nephew as you can see...he brings a lot of laughs and just plain old good times.


We're all really happy to have him in our family.


Happy Birthday Jonah Scott Russell!!!

There once was a boy named Jonah
Who made me as happy as being in Kona
He was the most handsome man
Looking so cute with his summer tan
You're the best nephew I've ever known-a!!




No comments: