Sunday, August 1

July 4th...a little bit late...

the fourth of July was pretty mellow...just a Sunday afternoon with the family in the backyard...and a hose...and a Jonah...and a Mr. Bingley (of the canine variety)
We grilled hot dogs and had baked beans and just enjoyed the weather and each other. I have a really great family.

I love how Jonah is trying to sit like his mama.

Seriously...I just love this boy.

I took about five pictures of the three of them and this was the closest I got to all three smiling and looking at the camera.
Jonah and Grandma

Jonah spraying everyone with the hose. (with a little help from Kerri)

this was what the even looked like...no fireworks, but between Jonah and Mr. Bingley and the hose it was a good show.

Jonah and Bingley.


Mr. Bingley.

1 comment:

mattie said...

wow! lots of posts!

i like that picture of jonah with his blanket. he looks so evil!