Saturday, August 14

this is dedicated to one I love!

Last Saturday August 14, 2010 My littlest sister Kerri Ann Russell turned 19. I can't believe she only has one more year as a teenager. She is one of the kindest people that I know. I'm not just saying that because we have similar DNA...she just is so sweet...and she loves Jesus...so there's that.
cotton candy dress that mama made for a school dance.

pre jump photo from her FIRST time sky diving...yes, she's been twice.
post jump picture with a look of joy!

Jonah's first Christmas

RFV 2009??

RFV '09?? waiting for the taxi to take us back to the warm cabin after a flat tire.

Kerri pre-triatholon photo...2 years ago (day before Jonah was born)

Kerri and Jonah at Pineview

Scottie and Kerri July 4th 2010

McKenzie and Kerii at Brandi Carlile (Kenz is like an adopted sister. She is Kerri's best friend)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRI. I HEART YOU!!

There once was a girl named Kerri
The kindest girl, not a little bit scary
She had such a wit
causing laughter in fits
You are one of a kind...a rare-ie!!!

1 comment:

kewwi said...

Thank you thank you brookie! youda youda best!