Thursday, September 8

Portland Temple...I think?

As you can see from the previous post I spent a gorgeous day at Cannon Beach.  As I believe I mentioned there was much frolicking that occurred.  Running through waves splashing water every where...I felt so free.  Unfortunately I was enjoying myself with such abandon that I kind of forgot about the Canon...my camera.  She has been with me for almost 4 years.  She and I have been on many trips and documented many a fantastic family moment.  I am devastated at the loss which I am currently suffering.  While it would have been poetic if my Canon had died completely at Cannon Beach, she merely became terminally ill (at least I think...my fingers are crossed for a miracle).  She still snaps pictures quite well for the most part, but the screen is just white.  Which means A) I cannot see exactly that I am snapping.  (Which did make for some fun shots at the Portland LDS Temple this morning.) Not a huge problem but B) I also cannot change the settings which means shooting at night may not work...or in conditions other than beach conditions.  If anyone knows of a place or someone who could maybe look her over and see if she is salvageable I would greatly appreciate it.  If I can't find anyone my nephew Jonah may have just acquired himself a fairly nice digital camera.

Below is a look at what I did manage to shoot this morning on the temple grounds...


my gracious wonderful friend Megan actually snapped this one. 









2 comments:

Amanda said...

Take your camera to inkleys, they are the photo fix it one stop shop. They are on 5th south in bountiful in the same parking lot as Yogurt Stop.

RONNIE said...

It is confirmed from a native...that is the portland oregon temple. Yes it is.