Monday, February 2

Pictures from Christmas Day

So I did have a photo album...but I have yet to figure out how to put it in the post...so I am just going to throw up a few of my favs from the holidays. ENJOY!
The post would not be complete without a picture of the little man!!
One of Scottie's favorite movies is Cars...so Grams got Jonah a mini Lighting McQueen...I can't decide who is more excited...Grams, Kelli, Jonah, Mattie or Scottie...

Taking it for a test drive...but not quite ready to be on his own.

But dad is there, so it's all good!

I guess no matter what age Christmas....
gifts can always be appreciated.

This is at the beginning of opening gifts! Mind you it is probably about noon!
Not even Christmas day will keep the Russell's from their sleep!
I wonder where we learned that??

No comments: