Thursday, September 3

Kelli Jean Russell...Kell Bell...KJ...Kelli...Kelli Jean...

HAPPY 20th Kelli...today...September 3, 2009, my sister, Kelli Jean Russell, is 20 years old. The one thing that I remember about Kelli's birth is that Scott and I each got a new Nintendo game to play once my parent's went to the hospital. I also remember that she was a fat baby! A. BIG. FAT. BABY. But so cute and adorable...and she use to do this thing where she would jump up in the air and then land flat on her bum...she was wearing a diaper and apparently there was enough padding because she would do it on the carpet or the kitchen floor...anywhere...it was so funny. Other things I remember about Kelli is that she was that she drove me crazy when she was in elementary school...luckily...we've grown close and she doesn't drive me nuts anymore. And so...in the Brooke Lee Russell birthday shout out tradition....

TOP TEN REASONS THAT KELLI ROCKS MY SOCKS!!!


10. Have you seen this post? Just listen. Enough said.

9. She pees her pants often, and is not afraid to share it or show it...she may have learned that for me...but I pretty much think it is a sign of her confidence!

8. I like her style. She is a kool kat.

7. She is now a T-Bird...and I'm sure she will, sooner than later, be a TRUE T-BIRD!

6. She likes to go to movies with me.

5. She isn't the best driver in the Russell family, but I do feel pretty safe riding with her.

4. If I was stranded on a deseret island (yes, deseret...that is not a spelling error) and I could only have one person with me, I would pick Kelli because if SHE was stranded on a deseret island and could only have one person with her should would choose Jesus.

3. She is nice to people...genuinely nice.

2. She is a life guard and could save my life if I was ever drowning...she could save YOUR life too.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON KELLI ROCKS MY SOCKS....

I am her favorite oldest sister!!!!

I LOVE YOU KELL BELL!!

Have a great birthday! See you soon!

No comments: