Sunday, September 13

Brandi Carlile

On Thursday September 10th I attended the best concert I've ever been to, with my best friend Courtney Nichole Ruttenbur Bulsiewicz. It was amazing and wonderful and just a really great time. Brandi Carlile is one of the nicest, if not the nicest musician I've ever met...and I have met a handful of them. And they have been super nice...as my sister pointed out...Ingrid, Tristan Prettyman, Lenka...so, so nice...but Brandi...perhaps it has something to do with the fact that she resembles my youngest sister, Kerri, and Kerri is just the sweetest girl I know. Anyway...words cannot even begin to describe the concert. Aubry did an excellent job of writing about the End Zone performance...check that out here. I wish I could say something more articulate about the concert, but I can't...so check out the pictures and just make sure that next time Brandi Carlile is in your neighborhood you go see her!

Check out the photos here!

No comments: