Wednesday, December 16

Ten Reasons Why Scottie is my FAVORITE BROTHER EVER!!!

10. He is FUNNY. He makes us ALL laugh. ALL the time.

9. He is HUMBLE...seriously...I'm amazed at his humility because if I was that great, there is NO WAY I would be humble!

8. He is GENEROUS...he has a "homeless fund" in his car for people standing on the street corners.

7. He is an EXCELLENT listener.

6. He makes good beef jerky.

5. His "Dad" skills are TOP NOTCH!
(Word on the street is that his husband skills are too...Mattie?).

4. HE. IS. PATIENT.

3. He is a very spiffy dresser.

2. He has always been there for me when I needed advice.

AND THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY SCOTTIE IS MY FAVORITE BROTHER?!?
...
1. HE IS MY ONLY BROTHER!!!!!


I LOVE YOU SCOTTIE...
and that really isn't the number one reason...the REAL number one reason is that you are truly the best example of what a "real man" should be!

2 comments:

Adam said...

As I was reading the countdown I was going to have to insert your number 1 if you didn't.

mattie said...

I agree. He's just great.