Sunday, December 13

Thankful

I just have to quickly say how thankful I am right now. I missed posting anything in the way of "thanks" for Thanksgiving...and my last post was NOT so Christmas-cheerish....but as I sat in my parent's living room tonight watching White Christmas (ha ha ha) with my mom and sister, and earlier playing Mario Kart with my brother and sister (in-law), and about three minutes ago while reading my aunt's blog...I realized that I'm truly blessed and SO VERY LUCKY to have the family that I have. We're far from perfect, and yet for me...they are THE. PERFECT. FAMILY.

I'm especially grateful that we can be together for eternity...I don't feel that way ALL the time ;) but in the big picture...it's pretty rad!

In the words of Tina Turner, they are "simply the best".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

excuse me - we are not perfect???