Sunday, May 9

mom

mom.
i love you.
every good thing about me is because of you.

thank you for all of it.

Thank you for...

loving me AND liking me...(and for teaching me the difference)
being patient with me
speaking in accents with me
teaching me how to cook
how to tie my shoes (still a work in progress)
showing me what is right and what is wrong
your testimony
your conviction
laughing with me
laughing at me (especially when I'm riding a roller coaster)
dinner practically ever Sunday (ALWAYS DELICIOUS)
liking my friends (and loving them too)
marrying my dad
having three kids after me
playing the piano
being kind to others
being funny
keeping your family close
family vacations in the mini van
your loyalty
your understanding
being you...
just...thank you
i love you and i like you.

4 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

Very true! You do have a great mom. I love how your love oozes for her... especially in defense mode.

Love you!

Allen Family said...

this is a fun post, Brookie. Your mom is great. You'll make a great mom too, someday! Lov yer guts, Jes

Anonymous said...

Thank you Brookie - I wish I were as wonderful as you make me sound. Lots of Love - MOM!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.