Friday, May 28

Top 10 reasons my sister in law is the best...

10. She FOR SURE belongs in our family. When people look at this photo, and they don't really know our family...they have a difficult time guessing who is the non blood related member.


9.
She is half the reason that my nephew is the most adorable little boy ever!

8. She appreciates and contributes to the silly antics of the Russell children...as seen here.

7. She is an awesome cook!

6. She comes from a really awesome family.

5. She is a fabulous mom. I love watching her with Jonah.
4. She is a fantastic wife...as evidenced by what a great guy my brother continues to become each year that they are married. (I LOVE YOU SCOTTIE)

3. She is one of the most genuinely kind people I've ever met.

2. She has a strong testimony and is an example to me.

1. She is a RUSSELL...what more can I say!?

MATTIE I LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

mattie said...

thanks brookie! you're the best!

Clark and Katie said...

Brooke...I agree with all that is said here! I love Mattie!