Friday, March 2

the first

well here it is...my first blog as an official blogger. As many "bloggers" will NOT admit, I think that my ideas and thoughts are pretty darn amazing, insightful, and entertaining, and would like the whole world (at least the world with access to the Internet) to share in the amazingly, entertaining insightfulness. Ok, so that is only half true...it is an age of communication, and as my friend aubry mentioned today...it is a world in which we all want to be heard, or read rather...considering I'm not as technologically savvy as others and do not know how to record and post...and I do want to be read, heard, whatever...so if you're interested...excellent...if you're not...I hope you find something that does interest you. With that...welcome to "jokes, jeans & Jesus".

No comments: