Tuesday, December 23

Christmas Trees past II

As mentioned earlier I LOVE Christmas trees! Here are some pictures I took while trying out features on my camera. Once again...I won't be working for National Geographic anytime soon...but I enjoy looking at them!
This is my mom's and dad's tree. I love it!

The window/door behind it makes a great frame when driving at night.


This is one of my trees..chili pepper lights!

The Snowman sits atop the chili pepper light tree.
Santa also adorns the chili pepper tree...actually many Santas adorn this tree.

More chili peppers...I think this is my favorite tree...green balls, shiny, red chili peppers and red and white lights!
A view from underneath the Christmas tree...you can kind of make out the owl that sits overlooking all three trees as well as my living room. (incidentally...lying underneath the Christmas tree is my favorite spot).
Same view, but with the flash...
Pretty lights!
Ok I am done now....maybe...unless of course I fall in love with anymore Christmas trees!

No comments: