Friday, December 19

Random and kind of Odd...but pretty

I was driving home from Bountiful the other night after a delightful evening of white elephant gifts, pizza from The Pie and chocolate chip cookie dough pancakes from Village Inn with Shorts...I drove past the capitol and as I was turning right onto State street I noticed one loan pine tree on the lawn of the Capitol building. I flipped a U and drove back up the hill. I had never noticed that before. I wish that my pictured could capture the image...but you'll just have to check it out for yourself...in the meantime...despite the randomness...I do think it was actually quite beautiful.

1 comment:

ern said...

I can't explain why but this made me more homesick than anything I've seen in a long time. I close my eyes and picture this exact moment, even though I wasn't even there.

By the way, I agree about the lights at Christmas. Michael couldn't care less but when I walk into a darkened room with only Christmas lights on it makes me giggle like I'm 4 years old. :)