Monday, December 15

UNREAL!!!!

He is for sure my favorite little person...and possibly, possibly (it is still a tight race there) my favorite person! How can you not love that face?!?!

So as those of you know who follow my blog, or are in my life regularly...this is my nephew Jonah Scott Russell...who I have decided to call Mobs...because of Jonah and the whale, which turns into Moby Dick...and Mobs is just cuter...anyway...I am just astounded by A) how adorable he still is and B) how much I love him...it is insane...unreal, even! Just looking at this picture and writing this post I am just so happy! He puts a smile on my face when pretty much nothing else can...talk about serious power! He has brought so much joy and laughter into the life of my family and for that I am so grateful!

1 comment:

mattie said...

it is unreal isn't it? i'm glad you love him so much. he is a special little guy.