Monday, August 10

random musings and an update or two...

My sister Kelli has been giving me a hard time about my lack of blogging...and I suppose a month is a long time to go between blogs...so here goes...

I do have a Russell Family Vacation- "Idaho Style" to blog about...but that will have to wait...left the pictures at home...sorry mom.

So let's see...what can a I blog about...

Ok...first...let's talk about my love for Facebook...I didn't want to love it...but I do...I have found so many friends...that I otherwise would have missed out on...for example...Jessica Smith Kinsey...Jessi was my very best friend my junior senior years of high school...I wouldn't have made it through without her...and her mom and sister...and I am INSANELY excited to go and visit her in Yuma...ok so not necessarily excited about the Yuma part, since even at the end of September it is still in the 90's during the day...but to see my dear friend...I will even brave the hellacious heat of Yuma, Arizona

I also love being able to see how some of my favorite friends from Chicago and Las Vegas and SUU are doing...it always brings a smile to my face...be it a status update, or pictures, or comments...it's just nice to know how my friends are. Speaking of...if anyone from Chicago knows where Stephanie Thomas is...or how she is doing...I would love an update!

Ok second...My friend Jennifer Platts is awesome...that just can't be said enough. I could list all her wonderful qualities and accomplishments...but that really could take quite a while...so let me just say this...I'm truly blessed and so very lucky to be able to call her my friend.

Also I'd like to give a "shout out" to my friend Aubry ...who I continue to be amazed by...thanks friend.

Oh...perhaps an update on the job search/career/life decision...I have narrowed it down...I am either joining the Peace Corps or going to nursing school...perhaps even both...all feedback is welcome.

Oh...and one last thing...I have such a wonderful family...so funny, and always entertaining...last Sunday at dinner we had a classic "Wall" family water fight...it started with my little cousin Cameron who LOVES water fights...but he never seems to be able to get enough people excited on a Sunday evening to have one...I'm not sure what it was about this last Sunday...perhaps it was the sweltering heat, or the "drought" between water fights...whatever it was...it spawned a pretty decent water fight in which almost all members of the family...except maybe the wusses...got soaked...including Grandpa IVon, who has always been a champion water fighter! Thanks again Camo for the great time!

There you go Kell Bell...and everyone else...and I promise...more to come this week from R.F.V. Idaho Style!

2 comments:

aubry. said...

wow... a shout out. completely unexpected.

but, you forgot my middle and last name. you know, for proper web stalking results.

totally kidding.

Anonymous said...

i think its rfv not rvf. at the bottom of the blog is where is says that. but thats okay. don't forget my birthday is on friday and you are invited to my party on saturday. we are leaving around 9.

Love kerri