Saturday, December 31

Monday-December 19th-St. Maarten's

funny enough, my pre-written post about st. maarten, turned out to be very true.  but I will share pictures from the day.  again...I was having issues with my camera, so most of these shots I cannot take credit for and I don't have any of snorkeling, so the one of the pre-written post will just have to do.  I personally think that is the best snorkel photo of me anyway :)

the island of st. maarten.  it has a dutch side and french side.  on  the dutch side you can drink and drive, but no driving with cell phones.  on the french side you cannot drink and drive, but you can drive with your cell phone.
the crew of our catamaran.  Joseph, ingrid...and I can't remember the captain's name.  The were all super nice and very friendly.

Jonah and grandma swimming in the ocean.  Jonah loves the ocean.


mama and brookie in the ocean.

grandma, jonah, brookie, steph

kenzi, cam, sammie, jacque and GORGEOUS st. maarten

the boys hoisting the sail

our...essentially...private beach.  it was so gorgeous and perfect.  

Scottie being a great dad and swimming to shore with Jonah on his back.

Add caption

the wonderful water!


the clan. 
The ship in the distance is a pirate ship and Jonah LOVED it!

Kerri and Joseph...Joseph worked on the boat and Kerri fell in love.  by the look on his face, he feel in love too.


Sunset while leaving port at st maarten courtesy of my aunt steph.

No comments: