Tuesday, August 7

yes, I do love the Olympics


Please do not stop reading after you read this, but I am not crazy about Usain Bolt.

It appears that my favorite olympic athletes are the "kids" (i.e. the "women's gymnasts, the swimmers who are still in or barely out of high school), the moms and Georgeanne Moline.

Chinese vs. U.S.A. in beach volleyball…awesome sauce.  I especially loved that it was a serious competition the entire way.

100 meter hurdlers are INSANE!  I don’t know how they don’t fall every single time.

I love seeing good sportsmanship…during the Olympics.

Alex Morgan’s head is awesome.

I am not really crazy about the gymnastics commentators.  They are kind of jerks. 

I have developed a deep love for some of the Russian and Romanian gymnasts during these Olympics.

Aly Raisman is a good sport.  And I love to see the gymnasts smile!

And of all the competitors that could have knocked Catalina Ponor off the podium at least Aly Raisman knows how she feels.

Carmelita Jeter.  See previous post about watching runners.

Love that Kseniia Afanaseva had a little Kill Bill music moment in her floor routine.

Aly Raisman saying wow after her own floor routine was all kinds of awesome sauce.

I would love to see Georgeanne Moline medal in the hurdles on Wednesday.

No comments: