Monday, November 24

feeling a bit Scrooged.

So I am having some serious trouble getting into the holiday spirit this year. But this time I am usually so stoked for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but I am feeling somewhat blah. It may have to do with the fact that I didn't feel so hot this weekend, but usually evening being sick does not stop my excitement for the holidays. Any suggestions?! PLEASE!!?? Not even Bono's sweet voice asking me to come home for Christmas is helping...I pulled out the big guns (Bing and Burl) as well and they don't seem to be helping either.

3 comments:

Holly said...

I'm having the same problem. I think I've spent less than five minutes even thinking about the upcoming holidays, too many other things going on.

Hopefully we'll find our holiday cheer before it's all over. :)

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
simplysarah said...

Maybe if you make some homemade cranberry sauce you will feel better?

"Get me some cranberries, an' I'll sauce 'em" -Shadowlands