Saturday, November 29

"It's that time of year..."

So last year I got really behind in my holiday posting, so I am going to do my best to stay caught up this year. This year my family (Kelli, Kerri, Mom and Dad) went to our family cabin in Midway, UT with my mom's sisters and their families. Midway is a great place, and gorgeous to boot.
This is the view from the deck of the cabin. Probably not the best picture...and no where near the real thing, but you get the idea.


The ride up to the cabin...which I do not have pictures...or video of...was HILARIOUS and included a delightful conversation with a nice southern woman, and an adorable British girl :) When we arrived the cabin was bustling with activity...

food preparation...



...a little DDR to make room for the impending extra calories...



and some football...or Anne of Green Gables...whichever you prefer...with Grandpa
Then of course it was time to eat...


...and pose for pictures...



...and take pictures...




Clean up is a part of Thanksgiving dinner as well, but I didn't take pictures of that because cleaning up is not really fun...well unless you have wonderful aunts like Jen and Steph...or Steph and Jen...whichever order you prefer ;)



Then there is the essential after dinner Tryptophan induced nap...
Dad and Mom are so cute!!!

After a great nap we visited the ducks, and the now drained pond at the Wasatch Golf Course...that was not my most pleasant experience...mostly because I have a serious fear of fowl, and possible winged animals in general...you know like My Little Ponies, pterodactyls, bats...etc...but everyone else seemed to have a good time...especially creating bread crumb trails in my general direction for the ducks to follow...it was scary...

EVIL, PSYCHOTIC DUCKS!!!!


However...everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves...


And I guess you're never to old to play at the park...as evidenced by Kelli...



And for some reason a new tradition of a photo shoot began as well...



I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving...and THANK YOU to my family for such a good time...ESPECIALLY my mom and my aunts...the three MOST influential people in my life ;)

4 comments:

kelzone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelzone said...

thanks for posting a picture of my nostrils...punk

Mom and Kenz said...

Thanks for the final comment... I feel sooooooooooooo much better! Great pictures and great time for all. A little too close up on some of those Wall girl shots.

Cali said...

I miss you! This looks like too much fun!!