Monday, November 24

Pushing up Daisies...

So I hate Mondays...a LOT. But I hate this Monday even more! There are not many good shows on television these days. I started watching Grey's Anatomy with my (at the time) roommate a couple years ago...and it was ok...but lately it has bitten the dust (although Thursday's show was pretty funny)...anyway...I missed funny, quick witted, creative shows like Gilmore Girls, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer...or a good spy, action/adventure like Alias (at least the first 3 seasons).

Last year however I stumbled upon a new show, a brilliant show...a show that if I could only watch one TV show for the rest of my life, I would watch...Pushing Daisies. It is witty, the actors are A-MAZING, the story lines are creative, and it looks like a Tim Burton movie, and the narrator makes it even better...plus...where else can you hear a duet with Ellen Greene (of Little Shop of Horror fame) and Kristen Chenowith (of Wicked fame) sing a duet of Bird House in Your Soul by They Might be Giants?! Plus...it isn't dirty...it promotes family and friendship, and kindness. But apparently none of those things are reason enough to keep the show on TV...Pushing Daisies is going to pulled from the air.

It is a crying shame that a show like Private Practice, or KNIGHT RIDER...FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD...is allowed to stay on television! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE...you can't possibly like either of those shows better!? The only show on television that I like almost as much as Pushing Daisies is Chuck...and thankfully (at least as far as I know) it isn't going to be canceled.

No comments: