Tuesday, November 18

NKOTB revisted

Ok...I feel that I should make some clarifications about the New Kids on the Block concert. Though I may not have enjoyed the actually performance...except for Hangin' Tough (mostly because it's the one song I really remember)...I did enjoy the evening. The opening acts were good...especially Natasha Bedingfield...and the company was good as well. I am just not a fan of huge, HUGE arena concerts...unless I am back stage...and I just can't really get pumped up for New Kids. So, I did enjoy myself on Saturday...just not the concert.

3 comments:

JBA said...

I know you wore your old T-shirt from their origional concert. Don't tell me otherwise, and do you really want to be backstage.... I have my own reservations on that one. Depends on how much I like them. If I like them a lot - keep me up fron. TMI in back.

Unknown said...

Josie-in response to your comment about NKOTB. I have never owned a shirt and I never saw them in concert...and being back stage at an arena concert is preferable simply because it isn't nearly as loud. And I had a good time at Vertical Horizon backstage. As long as certain people and their binders aren't back there I am good! ;)And if it is someone I love...then right up front is great...for example...Hotel Cafe...we were right at the stage...and in a SIGNIFICANTLY smaller venue...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!

~AliSa~ said...

Hey Brooke I am coming out there this week. Next week we definitely should get together for lunch at Ahh Sushi. Let me know what you think.