Friday, February 26

If you were stranded on a deseret island...yes, deseret...

A few years ago for Thanksgiving, traveled to southern Utah and had Thanksgiving with my dad's side of our family in Norman Rockwell fashion. It has become one of my most favorite Thanksgivings ever. One particular event from the trip will be forever ingrained in my memory...and though at the time not everyone was enjoying it (Kelli and Kerri), I think now we can all look back and say it was worth it!

Scott decided that we (Scottie, Mattie, Brookie, Kelli and Kerri) should all ride down in the same car...a very small car, with a very NOT so roomy back seat. It took us about five hours to get to Cedar City that evening (normally a 3.5 hour drive). In order to keep our sanity Scott suggested we play a game..."If you were stranded on a deseret island..." Yes, that is what he said, and we all had a good laugh!

Kelli recently blogged about being stranded on said island and requested that the Russell children (who are not so much children anymore...at least not little children) answer the questions...here you go Kell Bell.

1. If I could medal in an Olympic event it would be women's downhill skiing. Those are some of the toughest chics I've ever seen, and I'd like to not have a fear of speeding down a mountain at mach ten.

2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take...I don't remember my answer, but no one can top Kelli's answer...Jesus...she is a smarty pants...what, with his ability to turn water into wine.

3. Straws, yes straws, the kind that you drink through, are my most irrational fear.

4. I'd rather use public transportation than drive my own car.

5. I am: Brooke

6. I should really be: a better student.

7. One of my favorite things in all the world is: the north shore of Oahu.
peace+love

2 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

Brooke--you make me laugh for many reasons. I could comment on all of your comments.

Straws?

JBA said...

STRAWS!!!! You are a dork! No I'm not really ignoring/avoiding you. Wasn't even trying to hide the big belly. You just need to find a good movie in Layton, and I'll be there with bells on. Even do dinner before hand!