Friday, February 26

School...above the average

Yesterday I got tests back from both of my classes...and I'm somewhat happy to report that I'm above the average in both my classes...on the test scores anyway. However, that is not saying much since the averages were not all that high, and I didn't score that high above the average.

I'm not here to complain though. I did far better on both tests than I deserved to and now I know exactly how I need to study for biology. Chemistry, on the other hand, is going to be struggled through on a "read and pray" tactic, as I'm still unsure of how to study for his test. Although, via process of elimination, I know that how I studied for this first test is NOT the right way.
And in case you're wondering, these minor set backs due to these "not so stellar" grades, has not diminished my enjoyment of school, though it has shaken my confidence in my ability to be successful. But I still love it and I'll continue to keep plugging away!

1 comment:

Mom and Kenz said...

Not just above average, but 2.5 and 5% above average!