Sunday, February 14

My sister Kelli called me out for not posting that often, but I've been doing pretty much weekly posts since the 2010 started...however, I will respond to her throw down...

1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, wearing a red tie

2. My biggest guilty pleasure is too inappropriate to say on my blog ;)

3. I am most proud of being a member of the Russell family.

4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be brown corduroys, gray, laceless Converse and my green Ireland t-shirt.

5. People are the reason that I enjoy my life so much.

6. I would rather go to school than work.

7. I love my iPod more than my phone . (This was Kelli's but I would have to agree...I'm not a very materialistic person, but I do love my iPod and my red Camelbak water bottle).

1 comment:

kelzone said...

i have a feeling i know the answer to number two