Wednesday, January 6

VOTE

Today my sister posted this on my mom's blog. I would encourage all who know her (and those who do not) to read the post (as well as the others...there aren't that many...hence the campaign) and leave a comment on her blog, or my blog. What Kelli said is true, our mother truly is the wittiest person we know...and the smartest. Each one of us can benefit from her insight, wit and just general coolness. Who knows, maybe if my mom starts blogging again my blog will improve in wit, insight and coolness...she has always been my hero and having her words of wisdom available to me is a treasure that I definitely benefit from, but I think that all mankind in general will benefit from them as well...so mom...get to blogging!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I didn't know your mom had a blog! Thanks for the link - I am headed over there right now.