Thursday, January 14

My friend Jen...and her man Ed.

There once was a girl named Jennifer
searching for her perfect ten-nifer.
She found a man named Ed.
They eventually decided to wed...
and run off into a life of perfect zen...nifer!

Come on...Jennifer is a tough name to rhyme! But I love you both! Congrats!

And I'm sorry about me in the middle...I couldn't find a picture of just the two of you...but it is a great picture!

It really is a great photo of the two of you...I AM going to have to Photoshop myself out!

3 comments:

Mom and Kenz said...

Can't wait for my birthday or something special so I get a limerick written about me. I still have Lauren's beautiful poem you wrote for her when she was born.

Buffy Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet J said...

I think you did a great job of rhyming my name. Love you Brookie