Thursday, February 10

February=Love: the 10th-a musical love

February 10th: a musical love
I love Enigma.
judge all you want...I don't care...I will still love them
they have been helping me fall asleep since the early 90's
I have loved them from the first moment their dulcet tones met my little ears.
My favorite Enigma song to this day...
Return to Innocence
And the video is probably still my all time favorite music video.
When I lived in Las Vegas four of my friends and I made our own backwards video. 
It is pretty awesome...and needs to be put on DVD...I digress.
For your viewing and listening pleasure...

1 comment:

mattie said...

haha this reminds me of a movie from the nineties with tim allen and jonathan taylor thomas. i think it was 'man of the house'? haha...this song is in it i believe. or maybe i'm just crazy.