Tuesday, February 15

February=Love: the 15th

February=Love: the 15th
The Parent Trap
I LOVE THE
(1961)
I love
Maureen O'Hara.
(when I die I'd like to meet her as soon as possible.
After all the hellos with family of course)
I love

My all time favorite movie.
No competition.

To this day I laugh out loud whenever I watch it.
And while Dennis,
Natasha (RIP),
and Lindsey (bless her heart)
did not totally ruin the remake...
NOTHING will ever be as wonderful as the original.

If you have not seen it, please, this weekend, or today, rent it...not just buy it...
every home should have a copy of The Parent Trap.
(oddly enough I only have it on VHS...but I have a VCR)



And because it is such a classic...
and a VERY close second in the race for Brooke's favorite movie of all time...
a little shout out to
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
I mean what is not too love?
it's got nuns and Nazis.

Sorry there is not video.
Copyright patrol is all over this one.
Just have a double feature tonight or this weekend.
watch them both.

No comments: